Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PSYCH 538 - done!

Yesterday was the last official day for my University of Phoenix class, PSYCH 538 - Educational Psychology of Developing Learners. It will probably be next week before grades are finalized and I can send the transcript to FSU for transfer credit, but I'm basically done with that class. The funny thing is, two weeks ago FSU sent an e-mail out to school media students saying that chances are good they'll offer an online version of EDF 4210 (the equivalent class to what I just took at UoP) in the fall after all. Oh well. I've got the requirement completed, and I guess it doesn't really matter if I took it from FSU or UoP.

Now that this class is over, I'm hoping the rest of the summer will be a little less crazy and stressful. There's still plenty of homework in RED 5337, my FSU class, but maybe I'll have time to do some reading for fun and not spend my entire weekends (and week nights) on homework.

No comments: