Here are a couple examples of the kind of homework I've had in my Design and Production of Digital Media class (LIS 5313):
We were given a particular public domain image of President Obama and then assigned a magazine title. We then had to use photo editing software to create a parody magazine cover for the magazine we were assigned using that picture of President Obama. I was assigned Cosmopolitan.

We also used Audacity to pretend like we were creating a podcast.
This week, we were given a Creative Commons-licensed audio clip and told to find at least 10 Creative Commons-licensed images and use video editing software to combine the audio and images to create a short video. I don't like how the title page and credits came out, but I have time to learn how to do them better before completing my digital story assignment.
I should get back to working on my paper for LIS 5524 now.
No comments:
Post a Comment