I turned in my last assignment for grading on Saturday, and this morning, I turned in my last two pieces of work to my Chalk & Wire portfolio for assessment. I am officially done turning things in for the semester.
My Chalk & Wire portfolio is a requirement for the "teacher preparation" portion of my degree; the College of Education requires it. Certain assignments in my classes demonstrate that we, as students in the FSU teacher preparation program, have the skills and knowledge to meet Florida teacher certification requirements and the classes we take meet the requirements of the state to be part of a "state-approved" teacher preparation program. So, not every assignment we do for every class has to be also sent to Chalk & Wire, but some do. In the past I just turned assignments in at the same time for a grade in Blackboard and to Chalk & Wire, but in my collection development class this semester, the professor wanted us to wait until our assignments were graded for class before submitting them to Chalk & Wire in case we wanted to revise first. Our last assignments were graded as of this morning, so I was finally able to submit my last two "artifacts" to Chalk & Wire.
It feels good to be done. This semester just really dragged for some reason; I think because for one class there were no class meetings at all and in the other there were only 4 class meetings the entire semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment